Accounts and Finance Manager ( Properties - Seremban )
• To review and properly maintain the financial / costing / accounting records and ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements of MFRS/FRS.
• To prepare financial and management reports, GST return, budgeting and cash flow projections and business analysis, with particular emphasis on timeliness and accuracy.
• To develop value added analysis focusing on cost savings opportunities and efficiencies.
• To liaise with both internal and external parties including financial institutions, auditors, tax agents, tax authorities, company secretaries, government bodies for statutory and legislative requirements.
• To proactively identify key issues and opportunities and make recommendations to management on financial and non-financial matters.
• To undertake other ad-hoc corporate assignments as may be required from time to time by the management.
• Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy or its equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience.
• Exposure to local accounting standards and taxation law is essential.
• Possess a high level of computer literacy with familiarity in spreadsheets.
• Possess strong leadership skills and abilities in cultivating a disciplined and efficient culture for department.
• Resourceful, proactive and dynamic personality.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the job.
• Proficiency in English is a must.