Accounts Executive ( GUH Holdings Berhad )
• Responsible for full set of accounts.
• Timely preparation of financial and management reports.
• Reviewing and analyzing financial data and performance.
• Budget preparation and variance analysis.
• Adherence to GST requirements and responsible for GST reconciliation and submission.
• Cash flows forecast preparation and supervision of all banking matters.
• Liaison with auditors & tax agents on statutory audit and tax matters.
• Other ad-hoc assignments on an ongoing basis.
• Diploma or Degree in Accountancy or relevant qualification.
• Must possess at least 3 years post-qualification experience.
• Exposure to local accounting standards and taxation law is essential.
• Proficiency in English is a must.
• Possess a high level of computer literacy with familiarity in spreadsheets, word processors and accounting packages.
• A team player who is independent with initiative and has a strong analytical aptitude with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• The ideal candidate must be honest, responsible and exercise confidentiality.