Accounts & Finance Manager (GUH China)
- To review and maintain the financial / costing / accounting records and ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements of MFRS/FRS.
- To prepare detailed and accurate financial and management analysis, budgeting and cash flow projections and business analysis, with particular emphasis on timeliness
- To develop value added analysis focusing on cost savings opportunities and efficiencies.
- To liaise with both internal and external parties including financial institutions, auditors, tax agents, tax authorities, company secretaries, government bodies for statutory -
and legislative requirements.
- To proactively identify key issues and opportunities and make recommendations to management on financial and non-financial matters.
- To undertake other ad-hoc corporate assignments as may be required from time to time by the management.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in Accountancy or its equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Exposure to accounting standards and taxation law is essential.
- Possess a high level of computer literacy with familiarity in spreadsheets.
- Possess strong leadership skills and abilities in cultivating a disciplined and efficient culture for department.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the job.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is a must.