Clerk of Works ( GUH Properties-Seremban )
• Assist Superior in liasing with Architects and Consultants regarding plans, discrepancies in drawings and site construction problems.
• Inspect and supervise each stage of construction works including foundation, architectural, mechanical & electrical and structural & infrastructure works.
• Ensure work carried out and materials delivered to site are in accordance with specifications and to ensure workmanship are of required standards.
• Check and monitor the construction work to ensure adherence to the agreed work schedule.
• Attend site safety meetings and ensure job site is in compliance with OSHA 1994.
• Carry out joint measurement of completed works and verify materials on site for Contractors claims.
• Witness tests on materials and other requisite tests for completed works during the construction period.
• Identify all remedial / outstanding works to be carried out and ensure works are carried out by the Contractors within the time stipulated in the Contract.
• Keep all relevant forms, documents, site correspondence and records in respect of the progress of works.
• Carry out final inspections and handovers including ensuring that all as built drawings are prepared and copy kept with relevant Superiors prior to issuance of Certificate of Practical Completion (CPC) and Certificate of Completion and Compliance (CCC) for all completed works.
• Diploma in Building, Civil Engineering or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar capacity with property developers.
• Able to liaise and work closely with Consultants and Contractors.
• Able to commit extensive hours and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Posses own transport.