Engineering Manager ( Selangor - Teknoserv Engineering )
• Involve in planning, coordinating and conducting preliminary and detailed phases of water and sewerage treatment plant process design and engineering works.
• Liaise and work closely with consultants, contractors and suppliers to ensure quality and timely delivery of the assigned project.
• Liaise with government authorities and other regulatory bodies to ensure approvals are obtained timely.
• Supporting in the tendering process, testing and commissioning, and provide training to relevant personnel for the completed water and sewerage treatment plant.
• Bachelor Degree in Chemical or Mechanical.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in water / sewerage treatment plant projects.
• Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess valid driving license and willing to travel.