Executive Secretary ( GUH Holdings Berhad )
- Administrative and confidential support to the CEO/MD
- Administrative support to other departments and divisions.
- Partake in all relevant meetings and taking of Minutes.
- Purchasing - Managing cost control, replenishment of general stationeries including printing of greeting cards, and refreshments for meetings, guests and staff.
- Human resource function – placement of recruitment advertisements, screening and interview coordination, letter of appointment, orientation, confirmation, promotion and memorandum.
- Check and verify claims.
- Data management on contacts and information.
- Travel arrangements for CEO/MD, visitors and staff.
- Professional Certificate, Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience reporting to Senior Executives.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia with knowledge of Mandarin an added advantage.
- An assertive person with good interpersonal skills.