Legal Executive (GUH Holdings Bhd)
• Provide legal counsel and advice in respect of the business activities of the Group to ensure that the rights of the Group are well protected and in compliance with the
• Assist in the drafting and reviewing of contractual documents and ligation matters.
• Manage and liaise with external solicitors and other third-party advisors on the Group’s legal matters.
• Assist to monitor developments in the law and keep abreast with changes and highlight the said changes to the Management.
• Ensure Group is in compliance with all new requirements of the law.
• Provide all other paralegal, administrative support as necessary.
• Advice Human Resources Department on any internal legal matters arising.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB) with Honours from an accredited university.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years working experience in the related field.
• Good knowledge and understanding of Malaysian Labour Law/practice, OSHA 1997 or Companies Laws and regulations, Securities Laws and regulations will be an
• Results-oriented, able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Willing to travel outstation and possess own transport.