Project Executive / Project Assistant (GUH Properties - Simpang Ampat)
• Liaise and coordinate with consultants, contractors & relevant authorities.
• Support Senior Project Manager to monitor all submissions by consultants to meet targeted schedule.
• Assist in obtaining CCC approval within targeted schedule.
• Check and analyse consultant’s design, drawings & cost estimation.
• Prepare reports / documents i.e. daily, progress, non-conformance, office meeting minutes, etc.
• Manage proper filing records.
• Attend / conduct meeting when required.
• Perform other relevant duties as and when directed by management from time to time.
• Possess Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural / Town Planning / Civil Engineering / Quantity Survey or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years working experience in related field will be an added advantage.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office application and AutoCAD.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.