Property Assistant ( GUH Properties - Seremban )
• Oversee maintenance of company's properties and ensure periodic preventive building maintenance is carried out effectively.
• Conduct joint inspection with purchasers before handing-over of premises.
• Liaise with purchasers on physical defects to be rectified during the Defects Liability Period.
• Liaise with contractors, suppliers and service providers.
• Source for quotations and vendors for repair works.
• Verification of invoices, preparation of Purchase Order/Work Order, filing, preparation of work activity reports, etc.
• Monitor the security services for guarded community and ensure the Guard Post and security equipment are in operational condition.
• Ensure proper maintenance of soft landscape prior to handing-over to Authority.
• Diploma in Building/Property Development/Real Estate Management or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in similar capacity with property developers.
• Able to liaise and work closely with Consultants and Contractors.
• Able to commit extensive hours and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Posses own transport