Sales Coordinator (Properties - Seremban)
• Execute sales strategies to achieve required quarterly and annual sales target of the Company.
• Ensure all potential buyers needs are met on matters related to sales from initial enquiry to execution of documents.
• Responsible for the operation of Sales Gallery, Roadshows, Exhibitions and Project launch events.
• Establish and maintain good relationship with local authorities, governing bodies and sales agents.
• Liaise with panel bankers on end-financing packages.
• Manage, lead, train and develop the sales team.
• Conduct market survey.
• Manage and update customer database.
• Degree/Professional qualification in Marketing, Business Studies or relevant discipline.
• Minimum 2 years working experience and 1 year experience in a similar industry.
• Independent, resourceful and capable of taking challenges under a highly competitive environment.
• Familiar with current property market trend and possess market intelligence.
• Pleasant disposition with strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated, committed and result-oriented.
• Willing to work on a flexible schedule including weekends and public holidays.
• Possess own transport and willing to travel.
• Proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin a prerequisite.